- This event has passed.
March 3 @ 17:00 - 23:00485,00kr. – 600,00kr.
Italian Chefs Fabrizio and Marco will host your night for an amazing 6 course dinner, which will be served in the amazing setting of Kitchen Collective. The menu is inspired by traditional Italian dishes, revisited and reinvented by the chefs. Can’t wait to see you in Kødbyen!
Fabrizio comes from Buccia Trattoria, a restaurant located in Sabaudia, Rome, where everything is made according to traditional Italian cooking, with a little modern twist.
Fabrizio is a self taught chef, who has trained in his little restaurant on the seaside, since he was born. He always loved cooking and he realized his dreams once he took over Buccia, where he got awarded “Due Gamberi” from the prestigious guide “Gambero Rosso”.
Buccia is a well praised Trattoria along with different tourist guides, such as Slow Food Italia and Ristoranti d’Italia. His culinary portfolio is based on traditional italian dishes, and is influenced by his travels in South America (Brazil, Dominican Republic, Argentina) where he spent years working in small street food vendors and restaurants, learning about flavors and techniques which can be found in Buccia’s menu, and now in Copenhagen, only for this date!
At evoo we’re so excited to have him and we are looking forward to host your dinner in good company, good music and the fabulous Kødbyen vibes!!!
Here’s the menu:
- Oysters with apple, daikon, lardo and parsley – paired with Alessandra Divella -B/B (bubbles)
- Polenta chips, beef tartar, beetroot mayo and tarragon – paired with Concrete Bianco Defermo (white)
- Shiso leaf sandwich, celeriac, green peas, carrots and cream cheese – paired with Vitoska Zidarich Green20 (white)
- Sourdough bread and whipped butter
- Risotto with parmigiano reggiano, mushroom carpaccio, seaweed, fish eggs and crispy chicken skin – paired with Valtellina Superiore Stella Retica Arpepe (red)
- Bao “a la Buccia” filled with porchetta (curry, almonds, timut pepper, rosemary) sweet n sour sauce, ginger & lime mayo, mizuna salad – paired with Camporenzo Valpolicella Superiore (red)
- Dark Chocolate mousse, raspberry sorbet, white chocolate crumble – paired with Bosco Falconeria Assiolo (dessert)
Tickets will give you access to the evening, and you can add a wine menu to the 6 courses, for 485kr extra!